Saturday, November 25, 2017

Small Business Saturday: Who are you supporting?

For those of you who don't know, my husband and I have our own small business, it's called Idea Creations Press



Not only do we publish my own books through this company, we also publish 22 other authors who are currently with us.

Maybe you're next.

Or maybe you're interested in trying out one of my books. (Two of them are FREE today).

Today is Small Business Saturday, and, whatever you do, I hope you'll shop at a small business today and show your support. It can be tough out there, competing with the big stores like Walmart. And it can be satisfying for a small business to know that you haven't forgotten about them, whether they sell books or something else.

Thank You!

Kathryn






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.