Friday, October 11, 2013

What Does Josh Groban Have to Do With Writing?

I 'm sorry. I couldn't help it.

Tonight I'm going to the Josh Groban concert and had to let you in on a little secret.

I listen to his music when I write.
When I don't write.
When I'm in the car and could be listening to the radio.
Whenever I can.

Photo by: 5150photo; courtesy of Flickr
 
Like a concert.

There's something about his music that strikes me.

It isn't too loud.
It has a deeper meaning.
It keeps me writing when I want to quit.
It keeps me living when I want to quit.

Because all I can do is think about the concert tonight, yes, I am listening to his music as I write up this blog post and I'm wondering, what do you listen to when you write?

Love. Love. Love Josh Groban.

Have a great day!

Kathryn


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.