Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Call Me a Techno-Geek!

I have been having a BLAST learning some new ways to share my writing as well as other important arenas of my life.

Since that Saturday I attended a class on "Writer Support Technology," I have been seeking out new ways to step out of my comfort zone. And in the process, WHOA! It's been a lot of fun!

I tried voki.com, and really didn't get it (sorry, voki) and today tried glogster and created my FIRST EVER  electronic poster with much better success. I have also dipped my toes into voicethread.com, but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet.

And yes, I finally broke down today and signed up for Pinterest. What FUN! I know, I know you guys are already on it, but I just had to let you know how much fun I had.

I have decided to make my Thursdays, fun days. Days I research new technology and do a little experimenting!

Why? There's nothing better than learning how to spread your words in a new way, IMAGINE A LUSCIOUS STRAWBERRY WITH CREAM CHEESE ON IT (yum).

Or this:

Vaganbaking.net, courtesy of Flickr


Take a journey today. At the very least, check the sites above and find out what I did!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.