Monday, October 6, 2014

CHARACTER BLOG HOP!

Time for another blog hop, and this one comes with a twist!

If you've read any of my character interviews, expect a bit more fun today. Here goes:


I was tagged by Sharon F. Svitak.

From Sharon:

I love romance novels. I have read hundreds, possibly thousands. Now I have decided to tell the story of two characters who have been haunting my dreams forever.


And now, prepare yourself to meet a wannabe and sometimes not wannabe sleuth:


What is your name? Are you fictional/historical?

My name is Susan Cramer. I'm fictional, but I don't feel like I am. I mean, guys drop at my feet all of the time, but not in a good way if you consider some dead old man staring up at the evening sky. I shouldn't complain. I have Henry, he's a real cop, and he helps me out of the many scrapes I manage to find myself in.

When and where is the story set?

This time around I'm trying to cruise the Hawaiian Islands, (the story is set in modern day) and I say trying because, like I said before, there's always some dead guy discovered at my feet. I've never traveled to Hawaii before, but my writer has and she has done some mega research to put me in all of the right places at just the right times. 

No, I don't always like where she places me... Have you ever been inside a cruise ship morgue? But I know I have to go to creepy places like that to make the story great.

What should we know about you?

I'm reaching my 40s, but I'm not there yet. I'm recently divorced, on vacation, and trying to make sense out of my new life. I haven't any children, but have hopes that some day I will. It isn't easy to keep going, especially when you're accused of murder, and you're thrown into yet another mystery, but having Henry with me is a big help. 


I also have a thing for eggs. Scrambled, Sunny Side-Up... but not in the way Henry likes to eat them...

What is your goal?

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and I finally have the chance. But this goal fizzles early on, replaced by trying to find the murderer of Mr. McLean. In-between the search I hope to find some quiet moments, some time to walk the beach and rejuvenate, which is a real joke. Henry however (can I say a little about Henry?) he wants me for more than a nice friend, and I'm just not so sure about that.

What is screwing up your life?

That would have to be the murder and all that's coming to me because of it. I mean, what would you do if you were thrown into the midst of a murder investigation, and, at the same time, had to deal with a hovering man in your life? 

What is the title of the book you're in?

Sunny Side-Up. It's book two. In book one, Scrambled, you begin to get to know me through my journeys as a maid in the run-down, and more than likely haunted Hotel Camaro. This time, while on the high seas, I'm dealing with all sorts of sharks and poisonous beasts; not all of them men. 

When can we expect the book to be published?

October 1, 2014 was the release date, so go back to this post to learn more.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tag any writers. Sorry about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.