Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Keep Breathing...

Feeling the holidays fast approaching?

Just yesterday I began my Christmas list...I have to begin the list before the Christmas season actually hits; if I don't, I find myself scrambling at the last minute for gifts, my mind aching from all of the rushing...

This morning I thought about my Christmas tree. Imagine that! I thought about how it looked last year standing in front of my living room window all decorated and glowing.

Boy, what happened to Halloween?


The good news is that I haven't started decorating for Christmas yet. :) It's all I can do right now to sort of stop the rushing in my brain and enjoy the holiday that is fast approaching this week.

Halloween. Tricks. Treats. Dressing up. Halloween movies.

I love it all.

Happy Halloween to you!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.