Friday, December 6, 2013

Beautiful Bows are Just Right for Christmas Presents!

Hello readers!

Today I wanted you to hear, or maybe the key word here is SEE what my new friend, Allison Momi is doing at the 5 and Dime Boutique, of which I am also a part.


Allison says, "I have been making bows for about 3 years and have been selling them at the Wasatch Front Farmers Markets for the last 2 years.  I started this business because I have 2 little girls and I could never find the type of bows and colors I wanted for all their different outfits.  I started just making a few here and there for my girls and had so many compliments on the style and workmanship that I decided I should make my products available for everyone, and it has been such a fun time doing this.  I love being able to be creative and try new ideas every day."  

If you have a little girl, or a (spoiled) grand-daughter (I have 3), then you'll not want to miss these beautiful bows.



These cute bows are just a sampling of
what Allison has to offer!
 
 
And don't forget to take a look at my books while you're there!
 
5 and Dime Boutique
1260 E. Vine Street
Murray, Utah
 
Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Saturday!
Grand Opening is this Saturday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.