Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goals For the New Year


What do you want to accomplish in the next year?


Setting some writing goals yet?

Probably not.

But I can assure you the time is nearing to write a few down.


Photo by: BazaarBizaarSF, courtesy of Flickr

Do you want to publish your first book?

Get that fifth draft ready to send to the publisher?

Take a trip to Fiji, where you can write to your heart's content?

You've probably heard the saying, "A dream unwritten is just a wish," so I'm going to put it out today that you write down at least one writing goal and that you place that goal somewhere where you can see it.

Got it?

Good.

No?

I will be publishing two books next year. The first is the updated version of Marketing Your Book on a Budget, coming out in January of 2014. The second, book two of the Susan Cramer mystery series: Sunny-Side Up by the summer. I may even get the third parable ready; The Gift: A Parable of the Ring by November.

And now that I've told you, and my dreams are written down, you can bug me to high heaven if I don't follow through.

So what do you resolve to do?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.