Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SIGNING THOSE BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS

There's nothing like getting a book for Christmas.

I know, because I've received many through the years.

Especially cherished are those written in by the giver. A sweet note, a word or two of encouragement,
a feeling of love.
Reading Book
Photo by: stock.xchng
Of less concern to me is getting an autographed copy. These are nice, of course, and I'll be the first one to tell you that I love to autograph my books for future readers, but the most important words come from the purchaser of the book: to me.

So, for you writers who haven't yet published, don't despair, the words you include in the books you gift, will be as priceless to your friends and loved ones as that first book that you autograph that's your very own.

I promise.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.