Saturday, April 28, 2012

Marketing Pamphlet in the Works

I'm working on a marketing pamphlet right now, one that will help writers to market their book with little or no out of pocket costs. I like the idea of getting the information you need all in one place, and believe me, I know how many hours it takes to get those great ideas the other way.

My working title is "11 Free Ways to Market Your Next Book + 1," the plus 1 being that cost effective item that I just couldn't leave off the list.

Art by: fostersartofchilling, courtesy of Flickr
My goal is to have the pamphlet finished by the end of the month, and the following month to go through the revision process.

Topics will include: Getting Reviews and Interviews, Writing a Blog, and more. If you have any ideas on what not to forget please send me a note. I'm open to ideas I may not have thought of.

If I use your idea, I'll send you a free e-copy of the pamphlet for your perusal. If I'm already using your idea I'll let you know that  I am and will definitely thank you for taking the time to write to me.

I always appreciate letters.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.