Monday, May 7, 2012

Contest for FREE book--coming Thursday

As you know I love to be a part of contests, especially when they have to do with my new book, "Conquering Your Goliaths."

On Thursday, May 10, The Budget Maven blog at: http://budgetmaven.wordpress.com/ will be offering a contest. Win a copy of my book and learn a little bit more about me during the interview.

Find out about how I save money, what a perfect day would be like for me, what sacrifices I have made that have created the life I have now. PLUS get a key on who might play ME in a movie about my life!

The contest will be going for only a week so make sure you enter at the site above as early as Thursday. And please comment on the interview. I would appreciate it.

Good luck!

Add some strength to your life!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.