Saturday, January 5, 2013

Get Away Today With Your Writing

I don't know about you, but I am usually not able to take a vacation on the spur of the moment. I usually have to save my money for a few months, maybe even years, to get where I want to get going.


Photo by: TooFarNorth, courtesy of Flickr
But a funny thing happens when I write. I am suddenly transported to another world, another country, another time, and I am able to get away and return with the same results.

I enjoy the setting.
I meet new people.
I visit new places.
I feel refreshed upon my return.

Photo by: Matthew Kenwrick, courtesy of Flickr
How about you?

If you're listening to your heart and writing what you feel inspired to write, then you are probably already getting away with your writing. But if you feel as if you must write to the market. Write what's selling. Write what will bring in the most money, you're probably not getting away like you should.

If this is you, I would recommend a personal evaluation.

Since this is a new year, consider where you want to be traveling in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.