Monday, January 28, 2013

Headaches and White Stuff

No, I'm not talking about dandruff, but I'll have you know that Bountiful, Utah has plenty of it right now. Snow that is.

Lately I've been balancing shoveling with doing my Just Dance workout. It doesn't make sense for me to do both and I figure one or the other will fill in the exercising niche for the day. Unless it snows more than once in a day...

I'm not usually one to complain, but...I've had it. I'm tired. This morning, after I shoveled, my body ached in places I didn't even know there were muscles. Anyway, I'm here now, working my brain a bit as I tell you my woe's.

Photo by pixie tart, courtesy of Flickr
Isn't it incredible how amazingly 'winter' it has been this year? Yes, I told you in an earlier post that I was trying to live in the moment, enjoying what is here and even use what is here now in my writing.

But today...

Photo by: El Frito, courtesy of Flickr
Nope.

I just want spring to come. I want the shoveling to end, and the cold, and the inversion (they should call it aversion) and everything having to do with winter: hats, coats, gloves, boots, scarves...

I get headaches too in winter as you probably guessed by the headline. I think this is because of the crummy air. This is the third day straight I've had to 'dope up' on pain killers so that I can get through the day.

Sick of me yet? I apologize for complaining. But now that it's out I can get back to work.

Feeling the same way?

You know what to do.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.