Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble it Up

Gobble it up. All that is out there to inspire you!

I was thinking today about my many blessings and I couldn't help thinking about the blessings I have received in regards to writing. Here are just a few:

  • I'm thankful that God has given me the gift to write.
  • I'm thankful that he has placed others in my life to encourage me to continue.
  • I'm thankful that perseverance equals success; that through daily striving to improve I have improved.
  • I'm thankful for a husband who takes my writing seriously and who encourages me to live my dreams.When money gets tight, I'm the one who thinks that I should go out and get a 'real' job; my husband reminds me of what my 'real' job is.
  • I am thankful for friends who critique my work and who are honest with their critiques so that my writing may improve.
  • I am thankful for you, my reader, because without you, I wouldn't have this fantastic outlet to share my heart and writing dreams. Thank you.
Blessings are all around you! Thank you for being a blessing in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.