Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ever Read Something Completely Wrong?



The other day I was looking through my emails...I get over 100 a day...and I came across this headline:

Diary of a Tummy Tuck.

But what I read was:

Diary of Tammy's Truck.

Now, this isn't the first time, nor will it probably be the last time I miss-correctly read something. And it was funny, you know?

But the new headline really made me think. If Tammy's truck could speak, what would it say? Would it be tired of hauling the dead Christmas trees to the drop off spot every Christmas? Would it whine because it was always asked to haul the old furniture and stuff? Would it just want a few days off at the beach?

A tummy tuck is one thing, hauling stuff your entire life without pay is quite another.

But then again, perhaps wanting a tummy tuck is a little like hauling stuff your whole life, and wanting a new lift; something that says, "Hey, I'm just not going to carry around that fat anymore."

Okay, I'm a little off my rocker today, but I also have a couple of new ideas floating out there. Will I ever use them?

Whose to say?

But the ideas are intriguing, you know?


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.