Thursday, June 18, 2015

What Would You Say to Some FREE Book Advertising?

I'm continually amazed at how many writers spend little time marketing their work. Obviously, a writer should write more than they market, but how are those potential readers ever going to discover you if you don't get the word out?



No, I'm not doing any character or author interviews until September, but I will need to hear from you before then if you're interested. Who wouldn't want the FREE advertising? If you also have a terrific book trailer, let me know. I will slot you for my Friday Flicks segment.

So, what are you waiting for?



Let me know today, right here, or shoot me an email at: Kathy@ariverofstones.com! Let me know what you write and what you'd like to do to promote your work. I'll take it from there.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.