Monday, March 4, 2013

Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2013 Needs Reviewers

Do you want to get your hands on an electronic copy of Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2013?
 
FOR FREE?
Release date: March 21, 2013
Well, I'm in need of some book reviewers!

Here's what you need to do if you're interested:
  • Write me back here, telling me of your interest. I will get a pdf out to you within the day. (The book is a short read: under 50 pages).
  • I'm not looking for experienced reviewers, but I am looking for writers who need help with marketing their book(s). You can be a new or established writer, but you have to also be in the market for learning more about getting the word out about your book.
  • I need reviewers who are willing and able to post their reviews on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com. Goodreads is nice as well. If you have a blog, and can post it there, that's even better.
If this is you, please let me know.

Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2013 will be released on March 21. Without getting ahead of myself, there will be some fine deals during that time too, but keep in mind that if you decide to review my book, you'll get a nice head start!

One more thing!

You're not comfortable doing a review? Here's what I'll do. If you take a picture of yourself reading one of my books--and that means any of my books--and send me a photo of yourself reading one of my books,  I'll send you a free advanced copy! But March 20th is the deadline. Send your photo to: kathy@ariverofstones.com and I'll send out your pdf copy! That's all. Just be prepared for your photo to show up somewhere soon on my website!

I'm getting excited to share even more inexpensive marketing tools! If you read my book last year, Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2012, you found some great ideas. Be prepared for an update, including more links!

I'm excited to hear from you!

Kathryn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.