Friday, August 27, 2021

Free Book until August 30th!

I don't normally post twice a day but I wanted you to know about a FREE book I have listed on Amazon.

With all of the hoopla about my newest book, I almost forgot that I needed to get the word out about Enlightened: My Personal Journey with Christ Through Scripture Journaling.

Get the eBook FREE here

This book will speak to your soul. There are plenty of opportunities to write down your innermost thoughts as you commune with God [because this is an eBook, you will need your own notebook],  scriptures to read, and ideas to bring your relationship with Christ to the next spiritual level. 

Who doesn't need that?

Please let me know through a review or a note here about your experience with this book. 

As always, happy reading!

Kathryn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.