Thursday, December 30, 2021

Did you hear about this? [Update]

I will be the guest author at Two Authors, Books & a Beverage Club on January 4 at 7 p.m. I will be checking back frequently after that for the rest of the month to answer your questions about writing, publishing, and marketing.

Be thinking about the questions you'd like to ask me. Questions, such as: How long does it typically take you to write a book? What book is your favorite? How much research do you typically do? How do you choose your characters? How do you find a publisher? How do you know if you've found the right publisher for you? What is the most important tool for marketing? How much money do you typically spend on marketing? What have you done in marketing that has produced results? 

As Winnie the Pooh would say: Think. Think. Think.


Photo by Mel Poole on Unsplash

I have questions of my own that I have been gathering for you. Questions such as: What's the first book you remember reading? Have you read a book more than once? If so, what was the title? How many times have you read it? Have you read any of my books? If so, what one was your favorite, and why? How do you choose what books you want to read? Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?

As a heads-up on the last question. Knowing my answer may prove valuable to you come January 4th

A couple of books at once is usually the rule for me, and typically a fiction book at the same time I am reading a nonfiction book so as not to confuse things.

So get thinking, and I'll see you soon!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.