Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I Love This Book! LAST DAY FREE!

Do you mean to tell me you haven't read I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These?

No problem.

From December 16 through 18, get the eBook for FREE

At Amazon

I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These is a collection of stories based on Biblical text from the New Testament. I loved seeing these stories come to life. I thought the author did a fantastic job making me feel as though I was transported back in time to see how they all lived. Such an inspiring and faith-filled book. I enjoyed every single page.

I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These will be getting very well-deserved five-plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading Biblical Fiction. I would love to read more by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones in the future.
-Amy (GoodReads)

These stories are thought-provoking yet comforting to the soul. I can feel the holy spirit when I read them, and they help me reconsider stories I thought I knew. If you like 'Two from Galilee' or other books that bring Bible stories to life, you'll love these."
- Michelle Higham, author

"I love your book. I will forever remember all those stories in much more detail after reading this. The book is wonderful."
- Dorothy Crofts, poet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.