Monday, December 20, 2021

January Guest Author - Win FREE Books!

 

Yes, I will be the guest author on Two Authors, Books & a Beverage Club in January.

On January 4 there will be a live Q&A about me, my books, and my writing in general. If you're a reader you'll want to be there. If you're a writer in need of some new book, publishing, or marketing ideas, you'll want to be there.

I also co-own and operate Idea Creations Pressa publishing services company utilizing Print on Demand (POD) technology. If you have a question about publishing and what Idea Creations Press does, I can help you with that too!

I will be on Two Authors, Books & a Beverage Club the entire month of January, so drop on by and see what I am doing! Ask some questions, and win, win, win!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.